PDA

View Full Version : Silver Manipulation: Boooring!

strongman shelford
8th July 2008, 18:12
Hey, i am bored!
My popcorn is cold...
when is goint to explode?

when is the "silver party" going to start ?

An anxious silverbug! :p

hiyosilver
8th July 2008, 19:36
I wouldn't hold my breath.....silver generally is not a good short term bet, too volatile and reactive to other markets for that....long term though, the odds are pretty good. Silver is definitely not a good investment for someone with anxiety issues....excitement one day, depression the next...:D

strongman shelford
8th July 2008, 20:06
:p lol hiyosilver.... nice

LETMYSILVERGO
8th July 2008, 20:08
I don't want to hear it...... I've put me time time in "Long Term" investing and I am getting antsie, for the silver show to start.

So I have stored
and I hoard
prayed the Shorts would be washed overboard,
Promised 10 percent to the Lord.
and have read TEd ;till I snored.

All I want is Silver to be a grand short term investement.

I leave it to you all.

Silvercaper
8th July 2008, 21:00
I don't want to hear it...... I've put me time time in "Long Term" investing and I am getting antsie, for the silver show to start.

So I have stored
and I hoard
prayed the Shorts would be washed overboard,
Promised 10 percent to the Lord.
and have read TEd ;till I snored.

All I want is Silver to be a grand short term investement.

I leave it to you all.

And yet you await the day it roars.

strongman shelford
8th July 2008, 21:17
...because we fight and love our silver,deep in our souls. :D

hiyosilver
8th July 2008, 21:36
Sorry, I don't love silver....I appreciate the opportunity it presents for the protection of my family, whom I do love.

strongman shelford
8th July 2008, 23:18
it`s just a song, take it easy and enjoy it :p

pkrebaum
8th July 2008, 23:33
They say the great flight from the dollar will be when the USDX hits 70. If I know the FED and all their tricks I'd put takeoff time at 68.

That's when the great move into PMs will happen, and if people discover Silver then the jig will be up for the shorts. I just hope Silver and Gold disconnect ..... the central banks still have enough Gold to supress the price for a while..... but they're out of Silver.

the next three months will be key.

hiyosilver
8th July 2008, 23:51
They soiled their drawers when it dropped below 72.....:D

strongman shelford
9th July 2008, 07:37
Yes, you are mentinioning what is a called a support line around 70 for the us dollar index.

3 months ahead will be the key.

joshrain
9th July 2008, 07:45
patience is the word, my friend.

ted, has been waiting for years.

balou2
9th July 2008, 11:37
I just hope Silver and Gold disconnect ..... the central banks still have enough Gold to supress the price for a while..... but they're out of Silver.

Yes, and yes. I find it surprising that with the difference in uses of the metals (i.e. supply demand) they are still connected. That's really par for the PM course.

hiyosilver
9th July 2008, 12:48
It is my thinking that gold and silver will always be connected, both being real money. I don't think there will be a drastic change in gold/silver ratio in a short time frame. I think as both climb, silver will gain on gold in a somewhat gradual fashion, but the faster gold goes up, the faster silver will gain on it.

LETMYSILVERGO
9th July 2008, 12:52
I want to see the Silver Manipulating PIGS Gored.

la la laaa la la .

mountainmurph
11th July 2008, 16:25
They say the great flight from the dollar will be when the USDX hits 70. If I know the FED and all their tricks I'd put takeoff time at 68.

That's when the great move into PMs will happen, and if people discover Silver then the jig will be up for the shorts. I just hope Silver and Gold disconnect ..... the central banks still have enough Gold to supress the price for a while..... but they're out of Silver.

It closed today at 71.89

strongman shelford
11th July 2008, 20:24
i THINK JASON HOMMEL dedicated an article to me: "silver has been exploding for 5 years now".