PDA

View Full Version : Did silver hit 18.30 for a nano second??

LETMYSILVERGO
8th April 2010, 19:06
Check the chart???

SilverMeTimbers
8th April 2010, 19:33
I just saw the chart. What the hell was that?

What is Truth?
8th April 2010, 19:52
Check the chart???

I saw that! Who was buying?

What is Truth?
8th April 2010, 20:09
Rothschild?

Can Rothchild stand against JP Morgan? Can a house divided against itself stand?

akak
8th April 2010, 20:50
Actually, it hit $54.87, but only for a nanosecond. Too late!

LETMYSILVERGO
8th April 2010, 21:04
Actually, it hit $54.87, but only for a nanosecond. Too late!

I got it worked out for the next spike, since a nano is TEN to the negative 9, I've set my confusser to sell at, A PICO SECOND (10 TO THE NEGATIVE 12}--

THIS WAY , jpm can kiss my fast Ass.

OH YEAH !!!

akak
8th April 2010, 21:27
I got it worked out for the next spike, since a nano is TEN to the negative 9, I've set my confusser to sell at, A PICO SECOND (10 TO THE NEGATIVE 12}--

THIS WAY , jpm can kiss my fast Ass.

OH YEAH !!!

Given the physical constraints imposed by electron conductance in metals and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, you will need a Quantum-Tunneling Photonic Hyperdrive Computer in order to process transactions on a picosecond timescale. You may find them at your nearest BestBuy, due to arrive for the 2032 holiday season.

Sakata
9th April 2010, 05:22
Well right now it is sitting at $18.32. Much more than a nanosecond. Wouldn't surprise me if it were higher by the time you read this.

LETMYSILVERGO
9th April 2010, 06:53
given the physical constraints imposed by electron conductance in metals and the heisenberg uncertainty principle, you will need a quantum-tunneling photonic hyperdrive computer in order to process transactions on a picosecond timescale. You may find them at your nearest bestbuy, due to arrive for the 2032 holiday season.

i 'vant one of those quantum=tunneling jobs for xmas, with the gi joe--kung-foo grip....