PDA

View Full Version : Master Q's final warning

What is Truth?
8th April 2010, 18:33
MasterQ
Forum Contributor Join Date: May 2009

Nice to know I'm not going insane...

As cautious as I have been about this run up and coupled with Kat's agreed analysis we are seeing the expected profit taking.

Remember one has to take into consideration some basic economics.

The value of an object is only agreed upon by those who are willing to purchase it.

Fear will drive most and others by what they don't have.

As for the latter part of the year still being able to take out this year's highs it could equally be a paradox.

Will you and I be willing to buy into the 18's again? 19? 20?

At what point will the drive of wanting to be aboard be detached from the fear? (it could end in recklessness)

Somewhere there has to be a caveat.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?p=99760#post99760

mark2112gum
8th April 2010, 20:50
Excuse my ignorance, but can you explain this Final Warning further?

Katwoman
8th April 2010, 20:53
What is the meaning of this?

What is Truth?
8th April 2010, 20:58
What is the meaning of this?

I guess you will have to ask Master Q........if you can.

Katwoman
8th April 2010, 21:04
I guess you will have to ask Master Q........if you can.

That's too bad. I like MQ and think he offers a lot to the forum. I hope if he is lurking and reading this that he comes back.

main1event
8th April 2010, 21:07
I'm sure he'll be back, he just needs time to get away.

Relayer
8th April 2010, 21:08
The appropriate questions IMO is.....

what is your purpose in posting that here?

stacker
8th April 2010, 21:18
:confused:

Mighty Moose
8th April 2010, 21:41
You don't hear anyone worrying about the 'recklessness' of palladium jumping from $250 or so to over $500 or someone's mining stock tripling, but how dare silver get over $20 because that starts crossing the line into 'recklessness'. Yes, it's even OK for the world to make a killing on bankster stock. I don't get it! Or maybe, I missed the point.

Whatever, I'll keep buying real silver FOREVER! Its not like SLV (paper silver) or some other useless derivative with ever-increasing risk. Okay, I admit it. I'll likely slow down when the price jumps past $50 & I probably won't buy silver when it gets over $100 because by that time there probably WON'T BE ANY TO GET. Most of it will end up in other countries who understand & appreciate what real money is, as opposed to idiotic North Americans whose paper fiat currencies have been subsidized on the backs of the rest of the world for so long, they've lost touch with reality these last 40 years or more.

skijake
8th April 2010, 23:47
Is this a manifesto?
I'm confused. :rolleyes:

Good thoughts Mighty Moose!

Sakata
9th April 2010, 05:25
Whatever, I'll keep buying real silver FOREVER! Its not like SLV (paper silver) or some other useless derivative with ever-increasing risk. Okay, I admit it. I'll likely slow down when the price jumps past $50 & I probably won't buy silver when it gets over $100 because by that time there probably WON'T BE ANY TO GET.

I hope I will not be buying when an FRN is worth one fiftieth of an ounce of silver. If I am then I would have to question why I didn't use the money to buy it much earlier.

What is Truth?
9th April 2010, 06:23
The appropriate questions IMO is.....

what is your purpose in posting that here?
Because most of us can not post in the restricted section so the only way we can hold a discusson on the topics there is to re-post them here.

DaleFromCalgary
9th April 2010, 08:46
"You don't hear anyone worrying about the 'recklessness' of palladium jumping from $250 or so to over $500"

I bought two ounces of palladium (one Englehard bar and one Credit Suisse) on Tuesday at $570 per ounce, which includes GST because Pd and Pt are taxable, unlike Au and Ag. First time in a long while the dealer had any in. I have 40 palladium Maple Leafs from the 2009 issue last summer at $450/oz, so it is actually outperforming gold, which is outperforming silver.

mountainmurph
9th April 2010, 09:00
A proclivity known as "Stirring The SH#T!"

Exactly!The defender of dunnyman and roger and all of his aliases in between.Akak had a name for him,....sockpuppet.

Glsfutrs
9th April 2010, 09:01
I'm new to this Forum. Hi everyone !
My take on where silver is in it's physical nature is a far cry to even that of the 1980's. Not to mention that the present day economic situation is a whole lot different than that of the 80's as well .

I like the example - for every 100 ETF P.M. holders , there is 1 chair that they are all walking around while the music's playing. When the music stops...things will quickly start to get VERY interesting !
Supply and Demand will have the effect of being the hand that pushes the "stop" button.

skijake
9th April 2010, 09:58
I'm new to this Forum. Hi everyone !
My take on where silver is in it's physical nature is a far cry to even that of the 1980's. Not to mention that the present day economic situation is a whole lot different than that of the 80's as well .

I like the example - for every 100 ETF P.M. holders , there is 1 chair that they are all walking around while the music's playing. When the music stops...things will quickly start to get VERY interesting !
Supply and Demand will have the effect of being the hand that pushes the "stop" button.

Of course you are right and as long as they can keep the sound-system cranking most won't be worried. I'm a little bit concerned about the smoke coming from the DJ's turntable and the crackling speakers but that's just me.
Welcome to SSF!:cool: