PDA

View Full Version : You may be a right wing extremist but

Katwoman
7th April 2010, 09:12
This is perhaps the biggest insult to the America people since 9/11 occurred.

We now have a muslim president calling anyone who does not agree with him a tea bagging right-wing racist extremist who clings to God and guns. Now this same man wants you to rest easier knowing he will no longer call the Islamic terrorists who blow themselves up almost daily "radicals". And, you will pleased to know that instead of disrupting their mission he will focus on "cooperation" while he simultaneously refuses to cooperate with the Republican party on something as important as healthcare reform.

How much more of slap in the face do you need America? What will it take for you all to realize what the Democratic party real is? Why can you not see that these people are communist sympathizers who hate liberty? They have worked for years to disarm "you" and steal your wealth and now they want to make nice to Muslim extremists who fly planes into our buildings and to top it all off they want to build "them" schools with "your" tax dollars!!! The writing is on the wall people. We have several months remaining to get our act together and vote these people along with their RINO and neocon friends out of office......let's not waste this chance to Restore the Republic.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_terrorism_rhetoric

ccjoe
7th April 2010, 09:25

We now have a muslim president calling anyone who does not agree with him a tea bagging right-wing racist extremist who clings to God and guns. Now this same man wants you to rest easier knowing he will no longer call the Islamic terrorists who blow themselves up almost daily "radicals". And, you will pleased to know that instead of disrupting their mission he will focus on "cooperation" while he simultaneously refuses to cooperate with the Republican party on something as important as healthcare reform.

How much more of slap in the face do you need America? What will it take for you all to realize what the Democratic party real is? Why can you not see that these people are communist sympathizers who hate liberty? They have worked for years to disarm "you" and steal your wealth and now they want to make nice to Muslim extremists who fly planes into our buildings and to top it all off they want to build "them" schools with "your" tax dollars!!! The writing is on the wall people. We have several months remaining to get our act together and vote these people along with their RINO and neocon friends out of office......let's not waste this chance to Restore the Republic.

You're in a good mood today, huh Kat?:)

Katwoman
7th April 2010, 10:51
You're in a good mood today, huh Kat?:)

As a matter a fact I am. I fact, this may come as a surprise to most liberals but I am in a perpetual good mood because I have faith in God and I cling to my guns. On the contrary, I do not understand how people with no faith in God and no ability to adequately defend themselves manage to stay optimistic about the future. Perhaps this is why they are compelled to turn to the government and demand that it, rob me, of my hard earned wealth and the guns that enable me to take care of myself. And then justify all this madness by citing the "constitution that entitles them to happiness" because as you know seeing me so happy all the time is nothing but a constant reminder of their miserable existence as hapless sheople.

shall
7th April 2010, 12:09
this is the same administration who wants to label Americans with Ron Paul bumperstickers as potential terrorists, correct?

DaBrownsRPhat
7th April 2010, 12:19
Too bad those sheeple that feel good about the constitution have no idea that they do not fall under the constitution and it does not apply to them.

(I used to be like that but gave effort to find out how judges hold people in contempt when they try to use the consitution as part of their defense)

DaBrownsRPhat
7th April 2010, 12:23
this is the same administration who wants to label Americans with Ron Paul bumperstickers as potential terrorists, correct?

THAT is what the real war on terror is all about.

Colonel Clink
7th April 2010, 12:25

Kat: The writing may be on the wall, but too many people are lacking in historical literacy to make it relevant...

nmreich
7th April 2010, 12:27
Kat: The writing may be on the wall, but too many people are lacking in historical literacy to make it relevant...

Right on.

"History? What's that? American Idol is on tonight. Who is going to get kicked off?"

akak
7th April 2010, 13:48
Right on.

"History? What's that? American Idol is on tonight. Who is going to get kicked off?"

Oh yeah, "History"! I think I watched that channel once. But it was boring, so I put it back on to "Dancing with the Stars" and grabbed another beer. Life is good!

gauf57
7th April 2010, 14:16
Jeez, I wish I could have married the Katwoman. Wise as wise can be.

red snapper
7th April 2010, 14:17
If you ain't with us, you're against us...

Gotta love American presidents these days.

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 14:46
If you ain't with us, you're against us...

Gotta love American presidents these days.

That happens to be God's law as well.

There is no middle son.

akak
7th April 2010, 14:48

There is no middle son.

I just hope you're not trying to compare Dubya to God!

Now, if you want to make a comparison, the "other guy" downstairs makes a LOT more sense!

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 14:51
I just hope you're not trying to compare Dubya to God!

Now, if you want to make a comparison, the "other guy" downstairs makes a LOT more sense!

President Bush was more a man of God than Barack Obama is. And once again, you know your silver and gold but you post the opposite of truth in politics.

akak
7th April 2010, 14:58
President Bush was more a man of God than Barack Obama is. And once again, you know your silver and gold but you post the opposite of truth in politics.

Sorry to hear that you are still blinded by the false right-wing/left-wing, Republican vs. Democrat dichotomy.

I guess you don't understand what the whole "good cop/bad cop" routine really represents either ---- YOU LOSE with either one of them!

Bush is and was exactly as evil as Obama --- our masters have designed our whole pseudo-democracy to place such men in power. To think otherwise is woefully and dangerously naive.

akak
7th April 2010, 15:08
How dare you even hint that Dubya might be compared to God.

NO... only my president is the messish. Only he can bring about the CHANGE to give me everything for free.

Why?

Of course, because I DESERVE it.

Go Obama2012.

I want my president for life.

http://galtstock.com/images/Obama_king.jpg

http://www.ratzingerfanclub.com/Obama/obama_messiah.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/25g5d8n.jpg

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 15:13
Sorry to hear that you are still blinded by the false right-wing/left-wing, Republican vs. Democrat dichotomy.

I guess you don't understand what the whole "good cop/bad cop" routine really represents either ---- YOU LOSE with either one of them!

Bush is and was exactly as evil as Obama --- our masters have designed our whole pseudo-democracy to place such men in power. To think otherwise is woefully and dangerously naive.

You sir, are the naive one falling for propaganda. How old are you? 20?

akak
7th April 2010, 15:16

Really? Just whose propaganda do you think I have fallen for?

Wake up and smell the fascist coffee! Anyone who REALLY thinks the Democrats are better than the Republicans, or vice versa, is still just part of the problem and NOT part of the solution!

Relayer
7th April 2010, 15:16
"If you ain't with us, you're against us"

Gods law?

That is human spin!

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 15:21
Really? Just whose propaganda do you think I have fallen for?

Wake up and smell the fascist coffee! Anyone who REALLY thinks the Democrats are better than the Republicans, or vice versa, is still just part of the problem and NOT part of the solution!

OH BULLCRAP.

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 15:22
"If you ain't with us, you're against us"

Gods law?

That is human spin!

Not spin at all.

akak
7th April 2010, 15:23
OH BULLCRAP.

You're right, the Democrats and Republicans are both bullcrap!

Glad we can agree!

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
7th April 2010, 15:37
I'm glad we settled that. I'm a Tea Party man myself.

Back to gold and silver.

akak
7th April 2010, 15:39
I'm glad we settled that. I'm a Tea Party man myself.

Back to gold and silver.

So am I! And I was even before Sarah Palin attempted to co-opt it.

Yes, back to silver and gold.

tyler1717
7th April 2010, 15:48
Obama's worse than a communist. Communists take national defense seriously.

Relayer
7th April 2010, 16:17
Do you disagree with a policy that shows respect for non terrorist Musllims?
Do you want to bomb them all into oblivion?

Or are you just struggling with your rhetoric? LOL!

Obama did not invent Muslim outreach. President George W. Bush gave the White House its first Quran, hosted its first Iftar dinner to celebrate Ramadan and loudly stated support for Muslim democracies like Turkey.

But the Bush administration struggled with its rhetoric. Muslims criticized Bush for describing the war on terrorism as a "crusade" and labeling the invasion of Afghanistan "Operation Infinite Justice" words that were seen as religious. He regularly identified America's enemy as "Islamic extremists" and "radical jihadists."

Karen Hughes, a Bush confidante who served as his top diplomat to the Muslim world in his second term, urged the White House to stop.

"I did recommend that, in my judgment, it's unfortunate because of the way it's heard. We ought to avoid the language of religion," Hughes said. "Whenever they hear 'Islamic extremism, Islamic jihad, Islamic fundamentalism,' they perceive it as a sort of an attack on their faith. That's the world view Osama bin Laden wants them to have."

Katwoman
7th April 2010, 16:41
Jihad is what their faith calls for them to commit and history shows that they do carry out attacks on innocent people in the name of their faith so why should they then claim to be insulted? If they really have a problem with the faith let them leave it. My faith does not compel me to wage jihad on "infidels" and I assure you if it did I would have a problem with that too. I also have no respect for the moral compass of an American who can sit through a sermon in which the priest yells God dam America either. I personally would be shocked and leave the church but apparently as a society we have deluded ourselves into tolerating such nonsense while we assail common sense. Thousands of muslim people are committing acts of terror in the name of Islam and thus they are by logical definition Islamic terrorists and nothing less. I am going to call a spade and spade and if it makes the other spades mad then let them work to change the behavior of their brethren just as we work to oppose slavery and other unsavory acts in our society. I am not going to suffer any cognitive dissonance due to trying to rationalize or make excuses for their madness.

Toning down the rhetoric about lunatics while simultaneous making incendiary comments about your own countrymen and war veterans who have not committed any crimes is nothing short of madness plain and simple.

I am truly shocked that there is even any support at all for this kind of behavior from our president.

My Pants Are Cold
8th April 2010, 21:27

Perhaps if we build them schools and in these schools we teach something other than religeous nonsense they won't be gunning for us anymore...nah, you're right, nuke all the little religeous bastards.

My Pants Are Cold
8th April 2010, 21:33

There is no middle son.

Actually, fighting over who has the best imaginary friend is what is why the world is so forked up. If all the bible thumping morons of all flavors would just STFU perhaps we wouldn't need all the pissing contests.

Katwoman
8th April 2010, 22:18
Perhaps if we build them schools and in these schools we teach something other than religeous nonsense they won't be gunning for us anymore...nah, you're right, nuke all the little religeous bastards.

Do you really think their zealot parents are going to let the American infidels brain wash their kids?

akak
8th April 2010, 22:22
Do you really think their zealot parents are going to let the American infidels brain wash their kids?

No probably no more than many Americans would want zealous Baptist no-nothings brainwashing their kids.

I think the zealotry is pretty evenly spread around.

Katwoman
9th April 2010, 02:55
No probably no more than many Americans would want zealous Baptist no-nothings brainwashing their kids.

Come on, when is the last time you saw a Baptist blow themselves up or use a sword to whack the head off an infidel and then send a film off the horrific event to the media or government to scare other infidels from speaking out?

1for1
9th April 2010, 03:26

Hi MMoB - do you study much politics?

To me Akak shares my exact opinion. The left-right paradigm is the reality you are stuck in, you'll need to school yourself to learn about an alternate view to the bought and paid for media agenda.

Im fairly sure the school system most of us were indoctrinated in taught us the dribble your sprouting off (i dont mean to insult i used to get my information from TV too), which incidently is the exact paradigm our masters want us to be stuck in to engage in this type of worthless debate ie: dem vs rep.

Wake up to reality.. Yes they are different models but CONTINUITY of policy is apparant.

Bush and Obama are just two different paint jobs of the same car/ bird liner for the same pheonix's bird cage. (thats needs changing every 4 years or else or REEKS to high heaven (just a saying).

Real change can only come about by addressing the fabric of the economic and political systems. IE: federal reserve and frational reserve lending and the fake left/right paradigm and continuity of power (as the puppet masters sit behind the curtian regardless of whos living at the white house.

On a synergistic note. Silver is up to $18.26... going strong.
Does this mean we broke through 18.00 resistance Katwomen?

I noted a 25c spike in less than a minute earlier today,around 19.00 (7pm). see kitco chart.

Katwoman
9th April 2010, 03:55

To me Akak shares my exact opinion. The left-right paradigm is the reality you are stuck in, you'll need to school yourself to learn about an alternate view to the bought and paid for media agenda.

Im fairly sure the school system most of us were indoctrinated in taught us the dribble your sprouting off (i dont mean to insult i used to get my information from TV too), which incidently is the exact paradigm our masters want us to be stuck in to engage in this type of worthless debate ie: dem vs rep.

Wake up to reality.. Yes they are different models but CONTINUITY of policy is apparant.

Bush and Obama are just two different paint jobs of the same car/ bird liner for the same pheonix's bird cage. (thats needs changing every 4 years or else or REEKS to high heaven (just a saying).

Real change can only come about by addressing the fabric of the economic and political systems. IE: federal reserve and frational reserve lending and the fake left/right paradigm and continuity of power (as the puppet masters sit behind the curtian regardless of whos living at the white house.

I noted a 25c spike in less than a minute earlier today,around 19.00 (7pm). see kitco chart.

We broke though 18 two days ago. We are now pushing for $18.50 and we may do it today if gold can crack through resistance at $1160.

Katwoman
9th April 2010, 04:01
I think it is clear that the bank funded media wants to divide and conquer us but given that we are a republic and that the core tenets of republicanism still represent the values upon this nation was founded we really need to revive the republican party. This will not be easy but there those in the party that are receptive to this idea where as the democrats are just out of their majority rules give us more handouts minds.

Unless the democrats stop trying to disarm us they will never ever eve ever ever gain my trust.

What is Truth?
9th April 2010, 06:35
Once again Kat you used the Silver Market forum as your political soapbox so you can attract a larger audience. :rolleyes:

What is Truth?
9th April 2010, 06:42

Applauds break out from the audience!

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
9th April 2010, 12:04
Actually, fighting over who has the best imaginary friend is what is why the world is so forked up. If all the bible thumping morons of all flavors would just STFU perhaps we wouldn't need all the pissing contests.

And who asked your opinion? Take your own advice and STFU.

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
9th April 2010, 12:06

I don't watch or listen to the TV son unless it's football. So much for your theories.

You don't have a clue who I am or what I stand for, leave it at that.

hekura
9th April 2010, 14:38
I don't watch or listen to the TV son unless it's football. So much for your theories.

You don't have a clue who I am or what I stand for, leave it at that.

Two Things:

First: I am confused as to why the fact that you do not watch television, with the exception of "football"...logically begs the "conclusion" of, "So much for your theories"...as if this makes you qualified to summarily discount the allegations/beliefs/faith/etc. supported by another.

At least, it appears that this discussion is about the validity/non-validity of the Right/Left paradigm. Ultimately, I think you are tying vague inferences to this issue, to give it a "righteous" flavor. Just sayin' (I like that little useless phrase). It seems like you believe there's something shocking, or inherently wrong with someone who has not been indoctrinated into either of these camps. Truth is, these "camps", so to speak, bear little relationship to "traditional" party separation.

Second: We really don't have a clue who you are or what you stand for, and unless you tell us, we may only presume. In all fairness, ANY "party" must presume the sentiments of the "opposition". This is a neat little "construct" designed to marginalize opposition. In reality, true acknowledgment of the "opposition" rarely occurs. So you see, as long as you don't appear to give a "rats A**" about anyone knowing you, or what you stand for...presumptions about your stand on any issue will be made by the PTB...that is, if your "demographic" even meets the criteria for consideration by the "party" in power.

I was compelled to defend Akak in this argument, because I have seen insightful thought from him, directed at the complex "problem" of forecasting Ag/Au. Further, Akak appears to have developed a "contemporary" view of the "two (laugh) party" American political system. His assessment is based upon evidence he has encountered, and his inferences are a logical conclusion to his study of "available" information.

If there is weakness here, or mal-intent, I am certain it is unintentional. My personal view of this paradigm goes back to the 50's, thereabouts. There is absolutely no comparison to party division then, and the shell-game we see now. I, and likely you (MMoB), have the deluxe multi-vision, 3-D perspective of American politics. I recall distinct fundamental divisions of party philosophy, in the 50's 60's and 70's...curiously transformed in the 80's and 90's...to be almost indistinguishable.

Originally, "Democrat" described a heavier governmental influence in constructing a sort-of "safety-net" infrastructure...providing the "worker" with a little breathing room between employment, and certain destruction. My father experienced first-hand, corporate interests using children for labor, expanded work hours, unsafe conditions, etc. My dad had looked powerful men in the eye, and had seen souls filled with greed, as well as the souls of powerful men who felt they were "charged" with the stewardship of resources, for the benefit of all. Based on the dictates of this traditional paradigm, the powerful would "concede" the importance of the worker. Similarly, the "worker" needed to "concede" the importance of the health of the "corporation". Each side of this issue was emotionally charged, but negotiation usually led to a 'best-for-everyone' solution.

Naturally, being human, the acquisition of ANY political leverage...appeared to quickly become corrupt. Thus, there is a tiresome American saga of corporate domination, interspersed with "worker" victories. Fast-forward 50 years, and these distinctions are barely perceptible...and the numerous spin-off agencies, on both sides of this fundamental equation, have taken these ideas beyond beyond. Democracy equates to "teamsters", and RNC equates to money-clutching elitists. These distinctions are less than meaningless, now...and the belated efforts to give these "words" back their traditional power, in the hearts and minds of "the people"...are less than pathetic, and dangerous to boot.

I suspect that Akak may not have the advantage of longitudinal information, related to the "rubber-meets-the-road" practice of American politics. Ultimately, I don't think this sort of extended-perspective would even be helpful for Akak...since the emotional crises overcome through the "use" of this bipolar perspective, are now a matter of history, and the obfuscation of the real human dramas experienced by these historical players...leaves them open to interpretation by whatever flag-waving idiot comes around.

...I apologize for so many words. I wished to point out that philosophical conflict is a waste, if it is put into the terms of the past. It is Laughable that my dad would have been labeled a "liberal", by virtue of his chosen party 70-80 years ago. There was really not many, more conservative than my dad. My father is likely spinning in his grave, to see the travesty contemporary "Democrats" have made of his party. I can still see through the lens of my father's eyes..."conservatives", who were just that (ie. it works for me, so why should I change it?)...and liberals (its NOT working for us, can't we do this better?). My dad's loyalties were determined by the individual mettle embraced by any who sought office...and his respect for others was based on his discovery of their honor...regardless their affiliation.

I am sometimes amazed to discover these archaic descriptions and assumptions about American politics. Whether your history is "Democrat" or "Republican"...these distinctions have little meaning, these days. Taking sides, and championing EITHER philosophy...seems to only perpetuate hostility.

j

My Pants Are Cold
9th April 2010, 17:21
And who asked your opinion? The same person who asked you yours.

Take your own advice and STFU.

LOL, snappy comeback, but I'm not the one trying to shove religeon down everyones throat. That would be you and
pedophile Catholic priests.

There is no middle son.

"Gods Law" as interpreted by whom? Or has She spoken to you directly?

Bullseye
9th April 2010, 21:22
Revelation(to uncover or make known).....REV. Chapter6 verse 15: And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; V16 And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of HIM That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb: V17 For the great day of HIS wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Written 2000 years ago, and men still think "they" are "it". I hope you are able to stand if you are on the "right rock".....If not, well good riddens to you, because you wont be around any way.......

What is Truth?
9th April 2010, 21:32

But they have forgotten about " The constitution is only a God dam piece of paper!" Bush and now march in lockstep against Obama. That's why they will elect another Bush or worse yet, a Shara. :rolleyes:

Katwoman
9th April 2010, 22:00
Why do you people keep perseverating on Bush as if he represents the entire Republican party. Did Lincoln Represent the entire Republican party? Did Kennedy represent the entire Democratic party? The answer is no to both questions and you know it. There are good and bad people in both parties but logic and common sense dictate that in a constitutional representative republic like the United States the Republicanism is the policy of the day and Republicans are by virtue of their name sake alone the intended party of the people. If there are bad people in the Republican party we need to vote them out but we cannot throw out the baby with the bath water. Likewise good Democrats like JFK should be respected and voted in if they have more respect for the constitution than a Republican candidate.

All that said, history has clearly shown that en mass the Democrats are more dangerous to liberty than the Republicans whether due to offering bread and circuses in exchange for votes or enacting laws that restrict gun ownership among otherwise law abiding citizens. These bad habits are those of bad regimes who seek to rule over the masses the world over. The Republicans may have lost their way thanks to the "neo "con artists" who infiltrated the party under the direction of the Kristols but the Tea Party Movement now offers a chance to fix the problem and we need to help it succeed.

Carpe diem

What is Truth?
9th April 2010, 22:07
The Tea Party is just a front used by the Republicans to get more money and to register more Republicans. Once they use the Tea Party people they will spit them out just like they did to the Ron Paul people at their convention. Look to Rush Limbaugh if you want to see the true nature of the Republican party.

Katwoman
9th April 2010, 22:35
If you think you can solve this problem with a third party you are sadly mistaken.

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
10th April 2010, 00:01
The same person who asked you yours.

LOL, snappy comeback, but I'm not the one trying to shove religeon down everyones throat. That would be you and
pedophile Catholic priests.

"Gods Law" as interpreted by whom? Or has She spoken to you directly?

You are a trouble maker looking for an argument. Added to my ignore list, argue away. And no, I didn't read your response beyond the first sentence.

Mighty_Men_of_Baltimore
10th April 2010, 00:05
The Tea Party is just a front used by the Republicans to get more money and to register more Republicans. Once they use the Tea Party people they will spit them out just like they did to the Ron Paul people at their convention. Look to Rush Limbaugh if you want to see the true nature of the Republican party.

Oh my goodness. A front?

LOL...oh okay.

Ardent Listener
11th April 2010, 12:54

Your postion on the democrats vs. republicans is just about where I stand on the issue. It would take a major revolution within the republican party to bring about an end to good cop/bad cop. I see too much energy in the republican party being focused against Obama and not enough energy towards reforming the republican party itself. Until that happens I have serious doubts about its future.

Katwoman
12th April 2010, 13:12
Your postion on the democrats vs. republicans is just about where I stand on the issue. It would take a major revolution within the republican party to bring about an end to good cop/bad cop. I see too much energy in the republican party being focused against Obama and not enough energy towards reforming the republican party itself. Until that happens I have serious doubts about its future.

And until that happens I have serious doubts about the future of our country.

Goldbrix
12th April 2010, 14:10
And until that happens I have serious doubts about the future of our country.

I think the GOP is getting too much credit for influence when it comes to the TEA Party(s). I know the TEA Party group where I live are going against Neo-Cons / RINOs / Non-Consitutionalist just as much as the Progressive Left.

We know we are currently not of size and finance to be a stand alone Party, but as an influencial group, are big enough to influence the results of upcoming general elections.
I think the upcoming season of elections will prove that both sides see losses of veteran, professional politicians. Being replaced by more "citizen politicians" .

JMO