PDA

View Full Version : JP Morgan's Last Stand...

Cup-of-Ruin
6th April 2010, 07:04
Well this is it, we have crossed the Rubicon and - JP Morgan is in sight, and only this one Bank, this long standing pillar of the evil empire, this old, corrupt, rotting dinosaur stands in our way. When this Bank fails, when it is finally destroyed, and it will be, the entire financial order of the world will change, silver and gold will be set free, and Fiat currencies around the world will implode and collapse. JP Morgan holds over 200 Trillion in dervatives, it holds 30-40% of all silver shorts, the only other Bank to short silver to this extent was destroyed in one day! JP Morgan's fate is no different, it has nothing to hold it together except the FED and an alliance with the equally doomed Goldman Sachs. This is the brain, the nerve centre, the very financial life blood of United States, the centre of the Fiat currency evil empire. Once these American Banks are destroyed, silver and gold will once again rise to their true value...When JP Morgan falls, the FED will fall shortly after. The fact that all the derivatives are now so concentrated in the books of so few is the natural result of decades of systematic failure, TPTB are in total disarray, they have retreated time and time again, but now their retreat could turn into a total rout, their end is near...

nmreich
6th April 2010, 08:01
Let's hope so. And I will buy a bottle of champagne and celebrate when the leviathan comes down. I will remember Andrew Jackson's words: "I killed the banks!".

nmreich
6th April 2010, 08:03
It's what comes after the collapse that makes me nervous... are we all going to be forced to be microchipped with the new "intellectual digital virtual money" - or will our money be based in reality; something that we haven't seen in a century?

Cup-of-Ruin
6th April 2010, 08:30
It's what comes after the collapse that makes me nervous... are we all going to be forced to be microchipped with the new "intellectual digital virtual money" - or will our money be based in reality; something that we haven't seen in a century?

We human beings will have a gold and silver monetary system once again, the masses of sheeple will most likley be chipped, in fact they will probably line up and chip themselves and pay for it, they're that dumbed down, lol.

Katwoman
6th April 2010, 08:51
The wise squirrel who stashed away his or her nuts in anticipation of the long cold winter will survive just fine. As for the morons who got us into this mess who are threatening China for tying its currency to the dollar we can put then all on one of those empty container ships and send them back there where the Chinese can show them how those who go against the communist state are dealt with.:mad:

of one mine
6th April 2010, 08:55
WHats happening with JP morgan? Are they going bankrupt? Have they reached the point of being insolvent?

Of one mine:confused:

skijake
6th April 2010, 10:12
The wise squirrel who stashed away his or her nuts in anticipation of the long cold winter will survive just fine. As for the morons who got us into this mess who are threatening China for tying its currency to the dollar we can put then all on one of those empty container ships and send them back there where the Chinese can show them how those who go against the communist state are dealt with.:mad:

Here-Here!
Wouldn't that be a sight!

balou2
6th April 2010, 10:19
While I absolutely agree that the time is long overdue for JPM to meet its maker, for ANYONE to await its crash is beyond me. The BEST possible scenario would be an uncovering (and public) lambasting, illustrating (and somewhat dragging-out) their misgivings and lies. If JPM crashes in a single day, it could in fact trigger something more devastating than we saw in 2008. It could in fact hurt more people that do not "deserve" to be hurt.

While I am not a fan of the now-coined (no pun intended) "bail-outs", what they did was slow a process that would have otherwise sent a greater portion of the country into a downward spiral. Read that again...I don't agree with the debt we created, BUT...I cannot comprehend what would have happened had it not occurred. I realize the vaguery of such a statement, but as others point out, the ability to pontificate "what if" is nothing more than a poor-man's Janus.

Look...the thuggery that has likely occurred at JPM is tantamount to the worst financial crimes in history but I can only hope that its potential drawing-and-quartering is done by heavy horses. It could possibly slow the bleeding for the innocents.

goldsilber
7th April 2010, 05:51
Well this is it, we have crossed the Rubicon and - JP Morgan is in sight, and only this one Bank, this long standing pillar of the evil empire, this old, corrupt, rotting dinosaur stands in our way. When this Bank fails, when it is finally destroyed, and it will be, the entire financial order of the world will change, silver and gold will be set free, and Fiat currencies around the world will implode and collapse. JP Morgan holds over 200 Trillion in dervatives, it holds 30-40% of all silver shorts, the only other Bank to short silver to this extent was destroyed in one day! JP Morgan's fate is no different, it has nothing to hold it together except the FED and an alliance with the equally doomed Goldman Sachs. This is the brain, the nerve centre, the very financial life blood of United States, the centre of the Fiat currency evil empire. Once these American Banks are destroyed, silver and gold will once again rise to their true value...When JP Morgan falls, the FED will fall shortly after. The fact that all the derivatives are now so concentrated in the books of so few is the natural result of decades of systematic failure, TPTB are in total disarray, they have retreated time and time again, but now their retreat could turn into a total rout, their end is near...

Cup, you inveterate optimist...

Cup-of-Ruin
8th April 2010, 03:22
Cup, you inveterate optimist...

Gotta rally the troops.

Cup-of-Ruin
8th April 2010, 03:31
I see Jim Willie has picked up on the smoke coming from JP Morgan bunkers.

"Despite the fact that USTBond yields will not go out of control on the upside, what might be growing much worse is the fires in the JPMorgan credit derivative workshop. As long-term rates rise, the Interest Rate Swap contract turns hostile, electric, and viral. Enter leverage in support of trillions$ in debt securities. HUGE HIDDEN CREDIT DERIVATIVE LOSSES AT JPMORGAN, at Fannie Mae, and AIG must be dwelt with" - Jim Willie.

Goldman would go down as well, and the U.S. Dollar would be destroyed, there would be nothing holding it together, once JP falls the whole thing goes down, silver and gold would go ballistic. There is big problems at JPM, they are concealing trillions of losses, in fact all the losses are piling up by the day.