PDA

View Full Version : silver and the economy

of one mine
2nd April 2010, 09:57
What will happen to PM's should this come to pass?

Act III of the Financial Crisis

What You’ll See when the World’s Trillion-Dollar
Deadbeats Hit the Wall…

Dear A-Letter Reader,
So…it’s over, right?
The first quarter’s statistics are coming in…with everyone from the U.S. government to the People’s Republic of China showing some solid growth. Even the honest groups – like ADP and the Institute for Supply Management – seem to be confirming the “recovery.”
Can it be? With so many trillions thrown at a banking system still poisoned by its own debt…is it possible that we all just got a free lunch?
“Too big to fail has taken a savage toll on the economy,” says the Guardian’s Simon Jenkins, hinting at the core issue. “If it was worth it, I would like to see the account. If not, someone should pay.”
Unfortunately for Jenkins –and indeed for all of us—it’s a debt we’ll all be paying.
John Whitehead – former Deputy Secretary of State under Ronald Reagan – is one of the few pundits that’s in-the-know…
“[In the future I see] nothing but large increases in the deficit ... I think it would be worse than the depression. ... Before I go to sleep at night, I wonder if tomorrow is the day Moody's and S&P will announce a downgrade of U.S. government bonds.”
That’s right ladies and gentlemen…the big one.
It’s now time to consider the prospects of a sovereign default…http://sovereignsociety.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/aletter/040210_aletter_image1.gif
From a newsletter

just adding this in for your consideration

of one mine