PDA

View Full Version : It's Official - America Now Enforces Capital Controls

nmreich
30th March 2010, 21:27
Looks like I made it out just in time!

It's Official - America Now Enforces Capital Controls
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/its-official-america-now-enforces-capital-controls

“If you thought you could move your capital to the non-sequestration safety of non-US financial institutions, sorry you lose - the law now says so. Capital Controls are now here and are now fully enforced by the law. Congratulations bankrupt America - you are now one step closer to a thoroughly non-free market.”

I wonder what my Obama-loving brother will say now.

Sakata
31st March 2010, 04:56
Since when was the US able to dictate the laws and business dealings of another country? There is no way the US can mandate that a financial institution in another country must provide information unless the govenment of that country voluntarily complies. They can, of course, but pressure on those countries, but that is a different matter.

Cup-of-Ruin
31st March 2010, 05:41
Since when was the US able to dictate the laws and business dealings of another country? There is no way the US can mandate that a financial institution in another country must provide information unless the govenment of that country voluntarily complies. They can, of course, but pressure on those countries, but that is a different matter.

Or they can just bomb them, i.e. Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxumburg, Hungary, Italy, Tunisia, Greece, Austria, Japan, Thailand, PNG, Singapore, China, Phillipines, Korea, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba, Congo, Lebannon, Libya, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Bosnia, Yugoslavia, Afaganistan.

Such revealing act is it not? dropping bombs, surely the most cowardly, pathetic, callous, indiscriminate act, dropping bombs on innocent men, women and children, for the advancement of a paper idol - the Federal Reserve Note! Imagine living your life sacrificing to that dumb idol and all the innocent blood that stains it, surely will be avenged, will it not?

Sakata
31st March 2010, 06:43
Such revealing act is it not? dropping bombs, surely the most cowardly, pathetic, callous, indiscriminate act, dropping bombs on innocent men, women and children, for the advancement of a paper idol - the Federal Reserve Note! Imagine living your life sacrificing to that dumb idol and all the innocent blood that stains it, surely will be avenged, will it not?

How very true. And the sad thing is that most people don't even realize that it is going on. They are too busy watching the media new channels to keep up with the latest sports and celebrity doings and so don't have time for any real news information.

Silver Snagglepuss
31st March 2010, 11:07
Thanks Barack that is the USA crossed off my list of potential emigration destinations.

Katwoman
31st March 2010, 12:04
America is on the brink of civil war and soon the liberals will be enforcing martial law:rolleyes:

Jake
31st March 2010, 12:06