PDA

View Full Version : New Message From Cftc

snowmansong
29th March 2010, 12:35
To peasants:
Do not bother us anymore with your complaints. We have it all under control. You should not worry with these complicated instruments. Isn't American Idol on tonight?

Love,
Your Shotcallers

P.S. We might have to serf-slap your ass with the IRS.

Manny2_0
30th March 2010, 03:26
I laughed at this,

However what happened with the cftc, that made you arrive at this conclusion, was there a report or something

snowmansong
30th March 2010, 14:40
The hearings are a joke and are designed to satisfy the masses. Look at all the ivy league that was there. I think Gerald Celente said it best, that our problems could be summed up in 6 words. Princeton, Harvard, Yale, bullets, bombs, banks. I could add some more, like "sin".

By the way, "shotcaller" is a prison term that peasant land might become acquainted with!

What is Truth?
30th March 2010, 14:45
So does this mean no $100.00 silver coming anytime soon? Too bad Ted Butler wasn't there, he would have punched someone in the nose. :mad:

jimha
30th March 2010, 15:07
So does this mean no $100.00 silver coming anytime soon? Too bad Ted Butler wasn't there, he would have punched someone in the nose. :mad:

The CFTC is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Listen to the Andrew Maquire interview on King World News.

What is Truth?
30th March 2010, 15:10
The CFTC is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Listen to the Andrew Maquire interview on King World News.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/3/30_Andrew_Maguire_%26_Adrian_Douglass.htm