PDA

View Full Version : Whistle Blower

Bozo
26th March 2010, 06:48
What do you folks make of Bill Murphys whistle blower testimony? I can't remember the fellows name now. It's hard to ignore something like that. I can't believe nobodys mentioned it yet.

JesterJay
26th March 2010, 17:05
Check the articles thread about the Murphy post.
A few comments.
Amazing stuff.
JesterJay

What do you folks make of Bill Murphys whistle blower testimony? I can't remember the fellows name now. It's hard to ignore something like that. I can't believe nobodys mentioned it yet.

jimha
26th March 2010, 17:06

The whistleblowers name was Andrew McGuire. As far as Murphy is concerned as I said previously on another thread with him in charge it is no wonder that GATA has not gotten anywhere.

admthrwn
26th March 2010, 19:09
I wouldnt be surprised if Andrew McGuire's family will be attending his wake in the not too distant future. But what do I know, Im just a caveman.

admthrwn
27th March 2010, 20:08
I wouldnt be surprised if Andrew McGuire's family will be attending his wake in the not too distant future. But what do I know, Im just a caveman.

Yeah thats right, I called it. Timestamped.