PDA

View Full Version : Do you Believe? Tungsten Bars

skijake
1st March 2010, 20:29
We've probably all heard of the possibility but it couldn't be true,,,,Right?
Golden bars with a tungsten core, sounds like the ad for a candy bar, no?
Looks like the wait is over, Caught one of the little rascals in Germany.
I'm sure it's "one of a kind" :rolleyes:
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/german-prosieben-tv-channel-finds-500-gram-tungsten-bar-wcheraeus-gold-foundary-bank-origin

AgShaman
2nd March 2010, 00:49
Of course I believe in tungsten core fake gold bars.

Not because the Rothschilds exited the game of trading paper gold a half decade ago. And not because trading paper and gold swaps is so profitable for the "Syndicate". Not because more ETF's want in on this nefarious action (SGOL and that other one on India's exchange). Not because page 11 on GLD's prospectus states that "Gold bars allocated to the Trust may not meet the London Good Delivery Standards, and that the Trust may suffer a loss". Not because Stuart Smith's (senior VP of operations at Nymex) offices were raided and he took administrative leave and has not been heard from since to give us his comments. Not because gold is the enemy of fiat currencies and it seems painfully obvious the "syndicate" has found a way to control it's enemy.....with more paper tied to "gold that is not fake".

I believe it because I want to believe it. And because it would be so easy for the Shylocks to make me not believe it. It would be a kindergarten caliber type of undertaking to just assay and audit the gold stockpiles and confirm both it's quantity and authenticity. An unbelievably easy task compared to the feats accomplished by humans throughout time.

Serial number and smelter of origin.....ahh, the rub.....If the gold (real or fake) can be traced back to it's accountants....then vindication of no wrong doing or confirmation of nefarious activity will no doubt follow this simple task.

Media won't cover this and if they do it's spun as crackpot conspiracies....misdirection used to avoid or shed light on the simplicity involved in how easy it would be to confirm the gold's authenticity....and why would they give it attention? Pets don't often bite the hands of their masters. The Syndicate gained contol of big media long ago....they control the transmission of our propaganda boxes....and must keep us dispatched to the OUTER LIMITS.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

nmreich
2nd March 2010, 10:47
That's one of the reasons why I buy in one ounce denominations (same for silver). I just don't trust massive blocks of metal.

DaleFromCalgary
2nd March 2010, 11:13
"That's one of the reasons why I buy in one ounce denominations (same for silver). I just don't trust massive blocks of metal."

I only have 1-ounce gold coins, although my reasoning is that when it comes time to cash them in I will probably only need a small amount of money at a time. Cash in a big bar and the dealer is required to report it to your friendly neighbourhood taxman, whereas coins are mostly exempt below limits.

shall
2nd March 2010, 11:26
I wonder how susceptable the one ounce bars of gold are to this.
it may be less profitable for the counterfeiter, but also less risky

I've wondered about the 1 oz pamp suisse bars that are plastic wrapped in the assay cards.
You're hesitant to take them out of the cards to check them, so how do you know?

silverheartbone
2nd March 2010, 12:01
Although possible, it is highly unlikely that any tungsten buffaloes, maples, eagles, or pesos exist.

skijake
2nd March 2010, 14:44
Although possible, it is highly unlikely that any tungsten buffaloes, maples, eagles, or pesos exist.

I agree, as you're not just dealing with the metal but now you have a legal tender counterfeiting charge to boot. The treasury doesn't like counterfeiters and they'll spend endless resources to put those guys down. That's a pretty big risk to take. Easier to print off some 10's and 20's.

On a side note, did you see Gold went up 20 dollars since the Tungsten Bar Story broke?
I'm sure it's connected.:)

jliu7988
2nd March 2010, 17:37
Video of tungsten bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKczs-7BFRI

I was able to buy fake ASE while in Thailand last year. Someone also tried to sell KJC (dealer in Sydney) a fake kilo Panda.

hekura
2nd March 2010, 19:27
...Hi Suz...it is good to see you...still fighting the GOOD fight (smile)...

...long time, no viddi...I hope its ALL good...

j