PDA

View Full Version : Latest From Bob Chapman

silversurfer1
24th February 2010, 18:04
Bad news and more of it....

http://theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/Bonuses_for_Wall_Street_And_Unemployment_Elsewhere _Continue_To_Grow

Mighty Moose
25th February 2010, 00:54
I guess it is just sunshine everywhere.

...with rainbows and lollipops, too! Right, uncle Ben? :D

I've been a very good boy, so may I please go for a ride on your majical monicopter, now? I never get to go with you!

junksilver
25th February 2010, 10:52
What is Chapman's track record?

I do follow him, but not very close and only recently. I was hoping some other members here who have followed his work over the years could tell me where he stands.

Just another prophet for $$$?

Or does he actually care about his listeners.

I do enjoy listening to his programs

MikeJ
25th February 2010, 11:07
What is Chapman's track record?

I do follow him, but not very close and only recently. I was hoping some other members here who have followed his work over the years could tell me where he stands.

Just another prophet for $$$?

Or does he actually care about his listeners.

I do enjoy listening to his programs

Bob Chapman is the real deal. He's right probably 99% of the time and always answers your questions via email no matter what it is. He started getting his subscribers into gold at $275. Wish I had started then!! He does recommend silver but only 20% of your portfolio. The rest should be gold.

DaleFromCalgary
25th February 2010, 11:48
"He does recommend silver but only 20% of your portfolio. The rest should be gold."

Total portfolio? If so, that's way too high. I'm at 10% of total assets in gold, 10% in oil, and working towards 10% in silver and palladium. The rest are private equity and Canadian bank bonds.

tim
25th February 2010, 13:05
to conclude .... this patient is terminal. many still in denial and refuse that this usa is dying....the intervening medicines of stimulas and support are making a vegetable out of it a "zombie"? im planning for what will wake up off the table when its death is accepted by it populace and a new political creature is born??? something better or worse we will see its birth in this decade i suspect.

Relayer
25th February 2010, 13:41
I'm 90% in silver and gold, and I feel fine!! If I had more money I would go into silver and gold jr's (stock). Cant take the risk on what I do have.

There's no magical formula. Each of us to his/her own situation is best.

Jake
25th February 2010, 13:57
``````````````````

of one mine
25th February 2010, 14:20
How much mystery is there, we all know who is really the future of this rebellion!