PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Kucinich proposes Bush Impeachment.

SilverHawk
10th June 2008, 02:10
I watched CSPAN tonight Monday June 9th, and caught the last 2 hours of the "35 charges for impeachment" Dennis drew up in his proposal. He was hitting 'ol GW on every screwup in the last 7.5 years. WOW it was assume!

Go Dennis Go! Wonder if it will hit the mainstream media on Tuesday? I know it will be somewhere on www.rense.com

I guess better late than never

Drumblebum
10th June 2008, 07:57
I watched CSPAN tonight Monday June 9th, and caught the last 2 hours of the "35 charges for impeachment" Dennis drew up in his proposal. He was hitting 'ol GW on every screwup in the last 7.5 years. WOW it was assume!

Go Dennis Go! Wonder if it will hit the mainstream media on Tuesday? I know it will be somewhere on www.rense.com

I guess better late than never

I'll believe it when I see it. He pulled this before, and nothing came of it. I like Dennis Kucinich, but the only thing that matters now (or ever) is ACTION, not words. Concrete steps need to be taken if this impeachment (which should have been done 50 times over by now) is going to happen.

Another question: Is it too late to even matter now?

JesterJay
5th July 2008, 00:40
One person ain't the problem.
Bush is not the devil. Dennis is pretty much clueless as to the real problems, especially the economy.
I liked it better when we voted FOR someone, not against them!
JesterJay

I'll believe it when I see it. He pulled this before, and nothing came of it. I like Dennis Kucinich, but the only thing that matters now (or ever) is ACTION, not words. Concrete steps need to be taken if this impeachment (which should have been done 50 times over by now) is going to happen.

Another question: Is it too late to even matter now?

pkrebaum
6th July 2008, 22:52
Impeachment is small potatoes, far too small.
I want them tried for:
1) War Crimes
2) Treason
3) Lying & presenting false/misleading evidence to Congress & the people
4) War profiteering.

I'd be tempted to waterboard all their sorry asses..... but I'm sure that would bring about an immediate reversal of their opinion as to what torture is all about. I've heard rumours that Cheney is a cannibal, but I'd still like to say to Bush and Crowd... "eat me!".