PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Im Right , Maybe Im Wrong

mick silver
7th June 2008, 22:43
IVE been thinking , if everybody stop trading the stock market , or just a lot of people started buying bullion , and the ones that have been buying for years , bullion ,buy more, would that not drive the stock market way down ,are am i just missing something, couldnt that make the them , stockmarket play fair, thinking to much

Renegade
8th June 2008, 02:03
no

Renegade

SilverHawk
8th June 2008, 04:39
From what I can gather from past articles on the available silver inventory, there's only one ounce left for every man and woman in the USA. The rest is overseas and already in the people's hands. I see silver depletion in the near future. That is if there's anyone who has any money to buy the remaining stock.

SilverHawk
8th June 2008, 04:49
Gotta remember billions go into the market every month for 401K investments and employee pre-tax company stock purchases. So there will still be infusions from the poor suckers who'll eventually end up poorer than when they made their first investment purchase.

I read once that for a stock investment (DOW JONES INDUSTRIALS) to have kept up with inflation since 1990, the DOW would have to be around 23,000 now.

I'll bet that 97% loose, 3% win in the stock market. You gotta find those needles in a hay stack to make the money.

nuslvrkwen
9th June 2008, 16:48
Well - According To Marc Faber The Doom Gloom & Boom report publisher - stocks, property, and commodities are all overvalued! In other words people are paying way to much for all of these things. The economic slowdown we are in now and inflation will erode the value of assets like stocks, property, and commodities. Remember when people were talking recession in January and the talking heads were saying "No Way!" Friday the Treasury Department said all the indicators looked great that we couldn't possibly be in a recession. The stock market slid nearly 400 points downward, THAT DAY!

People will start cutting back on the amount that's deducted from their paychecks to make 401K contributions. They'll be doing it because they are SICK & TIRED of Oil companies and Banks being listed first on those lists of entities for the majority of funds available to them! I don't own a car or drive to work and want to get rid of Chevron for example. They already make enough money - they don't need anymore of mine! According to them, people who drive are the reason prices for oil are so high anyway...

Irons
9th June 2008, 16:59
IVE been thinking , if everybody stop trading the stock market , or just a lot of people started buying bullion , and the ones that have been buying for years , bullion ,buy more, would that not drive the stock market way down ,are am i just missing something, couldnt that make the them , stockmarket play fair, thinking to much

People did just that, and Bear Stearns bank collapsed.
You are supposed to put your money in the stock market where you will lose it just about every 10 years by people who don't have to answer to anybody.
Golly, sorry about your life savings Mr jones.

silver_surfer
25th November 2008, 17:18
ya........................................

Yabezlas
29th November 2008, 16:15
It does not take many lessons to learn what is going on. Hopefully you have time to recover after school. It really is better to learn off the mistakes of others.