PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda ‘certain’ to attack U.S. within months

ThreeNinesFine
3rd February 2010, 11:13
This feels disconcerting. Gerald Celente has predicted this publicly for 2010.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35212549/

Sakata
3rd February 2010, 11:21
And the bad thing is that Gerald Celente has an excellent track record for being correct. I do listen to him carefully. The good thing is that he is not always correct.

Jake
3rd February 2010, 15:14

The new CIA warnings that Al Qaeda will attempt an attack on the United States in the next 3-6 months is not a surprise to those monitoring the stars. The square of Saturn to Pluto that occurred on January 31st, just two days before the announcement, is an aspect of fear and challenge. After all, the opposition of Saturn to Pluto, the last major cycle of these two planets, coincided with the attacks of September 11.

Saturn is in Libra right now, with Pluto in Capricorn. Both are "Cardinal" signs, meaning they are the signs that mark the turning of the seasons. Leon Panetta, CIA director, is more afraid of individual extremists acting alone: "It's the lone-wolf strategy that I think we have to pay attention to as the main threat to this country," The planets agree with this assessment. In addition, cybersecurity is a concern with Uranus involved since Uranus rules technology of all kinds, and in Aries, the sign of aggression and warfare, suggests that cyberbattles are a very real threat.

Mighty Moose
3rd February 2010, 16:07
Its almost as if TBTB are allowing Celente to get on MSM more & more in order to prepare the minds of the sheeple for accepting a future false flag event as a real terrorist attack. This way the mindless moronic masses will do whatever the government tells them in order to be protected from the boogey man (al Qaeda).

BTW, al Qaeda is a name that the CIA coined which can be used in Arabic to refer to a toilet. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe it!

silversurfer1
3rd February 2010, 18:22

ThreeNinesFine I take these "warnings" of Al Qaeda attacks with a yawn and a grain of salt. I am of the thinking now that Al Qaida was a boogey man invented by the government to invade/sieze the extensive oil and natural gas resources of Iraq, Yeman & Afghanistan. Now as far as 911 I am very confused on what really caused that. Sure was a good excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh...and let's not forget Iran. I am not loosing any sleep over Celente's prediction - at least not in that department. I do listen to him on almost everything else.

Jake
3rd February 2010, 21:24
ThreeNinesFine I take these "warnings" of Al Qaeda attacks with a yawn and a grain of salt. I am of the thinking now that Al Qaida was a boogey man invented by the government to invade/sieze the extensive oil and natural gas resources of Iraq, Yeman & Afghanistan. Now as far as 911 I am very confused on what really caused that. Sure was a good excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh...and let's not forget Iran. I am not loosing any sleep over Celente's prediction - at least not in that department. I do listen to him on almost everything else.

Have No Fear!
Obama Will Negotiate With Al-Qaida!
He's Going To Practice On A California WildFire!
Here's The Story!
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/B8sPHkL0_14/default.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8sPHkL0_14

Ringramjr1
3rd February 2010, 22:25
Several whistle blowers have come out to say that 2010 will have several false flag attacks that will be blamed on Al-Qaeda. Supposedly these attacks will occur in the middle east around Yemen and then here on our soil. And these false flag attacks are nothing more than a way to instill intense fear in the masses in order to usher in the police state TPTB so desperately want in place.

sharehard
4th February 2010, 04:02
Several whistle blowers have come out to say that 2010 will have several false flag attacks that will be blamed on Al-Qaeda. Supposedly these attacks will occur in the middle east around Yemen and then here on our soil. And these false flag attacks are nothing more than a way to instill intense fear in the masses in order to usher in the police state TPTB so desperately want in place.

Yes... and I hope everyone here has looked at the evidence regarding 9-11 i.e it is an inside job

Silvature
4th February 2010, 06:38
[QUOTE=Mighty Moose;91305]Its almost as if TBTB are allowing Celente to get on MSM more & more in order to prepare the minds of the sheeple for accepting a future false flag event as a real terrorist attack. This way the mindless moronic masses will do whatever the government tells them in order to be protected from the boogey man (al Qaeda).

Theoretically 100% correct. Add historical and psychological repeat factor...

With laws and EO's written and/or passed. The sheeple will be enslaved, legally(hah!) upon occurrence.

Got Silver?

goldsilber
20th February 2010, 10:07
Its almost as if TBTB are allowing Celente to get on MSM more & more in order to prepare the minds of the sheeple for accepting a future false flag event as a real terrorist attack. This way the mindless moronic masses will do whatever the government tells them in order to be protected from the boogey man (al Qaeda).

BTW, al Qaeda is a name that the CIA coined which can be used in Arabic to refer to a toilet. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe it!

This essay will solely discuss government admissions to the use of false flag terror.
For example:
•The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950's to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president
•Israel admits that an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind "evidence" implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed)
•The well-respected former Indonesian president admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings
•The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism
•As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960's, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.

There are many other instances of false flag attacks used throughout history proven by the historical evidence. See this, this and this. The above are only some examples of governments admitting to using false flag terror.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/02/governments-have-admitted-that-they.html