PDA

View Full Version : New Member Checking In.

ozbuyoz
6th June 2008, 03:56
Greetings all, This being my first post here, just wanted to check in and say G'day where-ever you are. I am actually situated 2 hours west of the international date line on the OZain east coast in a little town called The Gold Coast. Ha Ha ... Ironic ... I'm more of a Silver Bug now.

I bought into the PM market early Jan. this year ... Ratio: 6 parts AG ..8 parts AU. In hindsight I wish I had a gone large on AG. Anyway, still glad to be an owner of some REAL money.

I'm no expert but I firmly believe Silver will outshine Gold in the coming days, months and years and the PM train is pick'n up steam and is destined to leave the station in a cloud of sparks and fire. I'm strapped to my stack, look'n forward to the ride.

Sooo, greetings fellow passengers .. let's get set for the ride of a lifetime.

ozXoz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drumblebum
6th June 2008, 10:24
Greetings all, This being my first post here, just wanted to check in and say G'day where-ever you are. I am actually situated 2 hours west of the international date line on the OZain east coast in a little town called The Gold Coast. Ha Ha ... Ironic ... I'm more of a Silver Bug now.

I bought into the PM market early Jan. this year ... Ratio: 6 parts AG ..8 parts AU. In hindsight I wish I had a gone large on AG. Anyway, still glad to be an owner of some REAL money.

I'm no expert but I firmly believe Silver will outshine Gold in the coming days, months and years and the PM train is pick'n up steam and is destined to leave the station in a cloud of sparks and fire. I'm strapped to my stack, look'n forward to the ride.

Sooo, greetings fellow passengers .. let's get set for the ride of a lifetime.

ozXoz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Welcome to ya...

SilverHawk
6th June 2008, 23:04
Glad to have ya aboard! Gold/Silver.... Silver/Gold You got the 1st and 2nd place teams in your portfolio. Enjoy the ride to the top!!!

P.S. Say hello to the Ozric Tentacles for me. My most favorite band next to Hawkwind!!!