PDA

View Full Version : Olympics, China and Silver ((gold too))

ahmenra
5th June 2008, 23:29
Olympics & China Silver

Has anyone figured out the impact of sale of Olympic coins going on sale? This is the first time the games are being held in China and Iím sure more than a few folks might want a silver coin. Are they going to do limited runs? New to the boards and hope Iím not reposting past inquiries!

SilverHawk
7th June 2008, 02:57
Big money controls the price of Silver. Until they start pushing up the price, all we can do is buy all the physical metal we can, until there is none left on the market. Then they'll have no choice but to raise the price, to get some of us to let go of it.

Argentum
9th June 2008, 06:01
I think what he is asking, is if only a fraction of China's population buys just one silver coin to remember the 2008 games, then that would be a huge draw on physical. From what little I've head or remembered they are doing a limited run of coins, maybe this is worth looking into a bit.... I think we all sort of for get how big China is (India too) and the huge impact they are going to have on every commodity.

silverbuggy
9th June 2008, 07:01
thats one reason why i only buy Silver Pandas instead of Maples or Eagles.

shareinfoline
10th June 2008, 00:02
:)shareinfoline technical analysts keeps there eyes on this bullish Indian stock market to provide best intraday and long term share market calls daily. Our trading tips covers NSE and BSE .
Check gainers,losers ,news, IPO ,Free tips,trading tricks and all new mutual funds .
Regards www.shareinfoline.com (http://www.shareinfoline.com):)

silverbuggy
10th June 2008, 01:11
:)shareinfoline technical analysts keeps there eyes on this bullish Indian stock market to provide best intraday and long term share market calls daily. Our trading tips covers NSE and BSE .
Check gainers,losers ,news, IPO ,Free tips,trading tricks and all new mutual funds .
Regards www.shareinfoline.com (http://www.shareinfoline.com):)

ANNOYING S P A M ! ! ! ! ! !